Help WRC Celebrate Women all Month
March 8, 2016 - Dorene DiNaro
Today is International Women’s Day! We would like to invite you all to celebrate with us not only today but throughout the month of March with some great events hosted by the UNM Women’s Resource Center and cosponsored by several other departments and groups on campus including: UNM Truman Health Services, UNM Women Studies, UNM Feminist Research Institute, UNM LGBTQ Resource Center, and UNM Student Health and Counseling.
Here is a list of events happening this week, and a complete schedule for the month can be found on the WRC website.
Wednesday, March 9:
- Tea & Mandalas, 3 p.m. at the Women’s Resource Center
Thursday, March 10:
- National Women and Girls HIV Awareness Day Cupcakes and Condoms 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the WRC
- Trivia & Mocktails 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. at the Casas del Rio Student Success Center
Friday, March 11:
- Free Mini Sleep Hygiene Workshop, noon to 1 p.m. at the Women’s Resource Center
- Free screening of She’s Beautiful when She’s Angry, 5 p.m. in the SUB Theater