Student Affairs Marketing
The Division of Student Affairs uses a variety of marketing tools and venues to help keep students, staff, and faculty well informed as to what’s happening both within our departments and throughout the University community. While many of the departments have a designated marketing person, the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs serves as the primary hub for the Division’s overall marketing and advertising requests.
Please contact Dorene DiNaro, program planning manager, UNM Division of Student Affairs, at (505) 277-5299 or via email email@example.com, if you wish to have an event or individual featured for our Meet a Staff Member Monday initiative, Weekly Chit Chat with Cheo, BeKindUNM initiative, or any of our media outlets including:
- UNM Student Affairs main website
- UNM Student Affairs facebook page (unmstudentaffairs)
- UNM Student Affairs Twitter (@UNM_OSA)
- UNM Student Affairs Instagram (unmstudentaffairs)
- UNM Student Affairs Youtube Channel (UNMstudentaffairs)
- UNM Student Affairs BeKind main website or facebook page
For information on advertising with the Student Union Building, please visit their website.