To be considered for the NASPA Undergraduate Fellows Program (NUFP), each applicant must meet the requirements listed below:
- Become a NASPA Member (FREE Membership for students)
- Identify as a member of a traditionally underrepresented or historically disenfranchised student population, i.e. Black/African American, Asian, Hispanic/Latinx, Indigenous (Native American, Alaskan, Hawaiian), Multiethnic, Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, or as having a disability.
- Have at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA at the time of application.
- Have a NASPA member, who is a full-time student affairs professional, serve as your mentor (We can help with finding you a mentor if needed).
- Be an undergraduate student of at least sophomore class standing.
- Have at least one year of undergraduate education left at time of application.