You can also print out a copy of the Student Affairs Department Directory.
- Accessibility Resource Center Connect, Collaborate, Succeed at UNM is a great way to get started with us at ARC where our focus is working with students with Disabilities. Located on the second floor of Mesa Vista Hall room 2021 at the University of New Mexico, the Accessibility Resource Center provides a variety of services to self identified UNM students on main campus as well as branch campuses across the state.
Air Force ROTC The Mission of the Air Force ROTC is to development the best Air Force leaders and citizens of character dedicated to serving the nation.
Army ROTC Army ROTC's mission is to commission fully qualified and competent officers into the U.S. Army as Second Lieutenants who will serve in the regular Army, Army National Guard or Army Reserves.
African American Student Services The AASS program at UNM provides culturally relevant programs designed to assist primarily African American students in making a confident transition and successful adjustment to the University.
American Indian Student Services AISS provides cultural and academic programming for UNM's American Indian students to ensure their academic achievement and assist in the development of personal, cultural, and social success.
- Associate Vice President for Student Services Provides students a seamless support structure focused on the development of skills, aptitudes, and behaviors necessary to succeed in pursuit of postsecondary education, lifelong learning & viable career pathways. Student Services nurtures learning, engagement, and retention through supportive programs, active endorsement of graduate studies, and the promotion of health & well-being of every student.
Career Services UNM's career portal and on-campus recruiting site assisting UNM students and alumni in choosing appropriate careers and pursuing career-related opportunities.
Children's Campus UNMCC is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) and serves UNM students, staff, and faculty families.
College Enrichment & Outreach Programs CEOP provide leadership in development, implementation and coordination of student support services and activities designed to assist CEOP students' academic achievement, personal, cultural, and social development.
Community Engagement Center CEC is a committed learning partner bringing UNM's resources and educational strengths to public service.
Dean of Students DoS provides information and is a central point of contact for students who need to resolve issues, explanation of UNM policies and procedures, and identifying campus resources.
El Centro De La Raza El Centro de la Raza provides tools for self-determination and resiliency, supports the transformation of students through knowledge, skills and responsibility, and challenges self and systems to achieve social justice.
Mentoring Institute The Mentoring Institute develops, coordinates, and integrates research and training in mentoring best practices at UNM.
- Navy/Marine ROTC In combination with UNM, the NROTC provides a means for students to earn a commission as an officer in the Navy or Marine Corps.
Recreational Services Recreational Services' mission is to provide a broad spectrum of sports, recreational, and fitness activities for men and women, and for individuals with special needs of all ability levels, in order to enhance their academic productivity, personal effectiveness and commitment to their quality of life in a campus community.
Residence Life and Student Housing RLSH seeks to enhance the quality of students' lives by providing safe, clean, well-maintained facilities and exceptional customer service.
Student Activities Center Student Activities oversees the chartering process of all student organizations assisting them to properly spend their funds through the Student Government Accounting Office, organizes the recognition reception and other student awards programs and advises ASUNM, GPSA and fraternities and sororities.
Student Health and Counseling Student Health and Counseling (SHAC) provides a unique health service designed to assist students in maintaining optimal health and staying in school.
Student Union Building The SUB operates under the direction of the SUB Board, and students play a predominant role in its operation, policy and strategic planning.
- STEM Collaborative (Title V Individual) STEM Collaboration Center (STCC) is funded through a five-year developmental grant from the US Department of Education for approximately $2.6M. This grant is available only to institutions who serve large Hispanic student populations.
- Student Affairs Assessment and Research (SAAR) The mission is to improve organizational effectiveness in Student Affairs and improve student success by coordinating planning, assessment, and research activities for program evaluation and decision making. Also, provides staff development opportunities and collaboration with key shareholders that facilitate learning and academic success.
- Student Publications supports students who participate in and learn from the opportunities offered in its publications. The department provides an environment and the professional resources to ensure an optimal learning experience as an adjunct to formal classroom instruction.
- Veteran & Military Resource Center - The Veterans Resource Center is dedicated to providing the highest quality and comprehensive support to veterans, active service members, and their dependents (collectively referred to as military-affiliated students) in an atmosphere that provides commitment, respect, and academic excellence.
Women's Resource Center The Women's Resource Center (WRC) is a place of advocacy, support, and safety for all members of the greater University and New Mexico community.